Yelltek - NO NAME (Hardst Yelltek - NO NAME (Hardst

it was okay

sorry to down rate you i did like it but the lead needs to be more beefed up it sounded more like hardtrance with a hardstyle kick but still i like the melody :) now im gonna have to go and make a song to post on here XD

Milk{Live On} Milk{Live On}

........

man this song almost brought me to tears, i just lost someone dear to me about 3 weeks ago and i still havent gotten over it i just get reminded of him everywhere i go, but this song really helps alot and i thak you for that :D i really hope you get over what happened to you and keep letting you emotions inspire you to do great ^_~

Mrmilkcarton responds:

Things have gotten better and returned to the way they were but things still are different.

C3 - Psytrance C3 - Psytrance

it was good but a little repetive

ya sorry for my bad spelling but anywho i really liked it and i was thinkin bout makin some psytrance but i just switched over to hardstyle and becuse i did that i had a massive creatity block still do but ya keep it up and im lookin forward to hearing more from ya and if ya get a chance come check out some of my music ^_^

C3NTAURI0N responds:

Ok, Thanks for the review. Most psytrance is repetative too. I'm going to be making a whole lot more and shall be experimenting different basses and such.
Thanks again
C3

Ancient Cerelude Ancient Cerelude

nice song

well ello there i think this would go with the ambiant (sorry for bad spelling) or stay where it is all to geather it was preaty good i like the bassline thingy at the start and through out the song the change up of everything was good the little drum solo before the funky melody kicked in was preaty nice anywho hope you enjoyed my review and buh bye ^_^

Dj Gahg

myxibrium responds:

Glad you liked it! I'm definately going to be using these new techniques in my next songs. Thanks for the review.

Kaiz-PSY-DM Kaiz-PSY-DM

i liked it but

i found it repetivie and i know how it feels to work on a song forever lol. Ya anywho i another thing i didnt like was the back beat it got really annonoying after a bit i am giving you a 4/9 for the effort and nice work but just a lot repetivie and annoying for the back beat and go ahead mock me about my bad grammar and spelling :D

Kaizerwolf responds:

Tanks. Many tanks. They're shooting at you. :D

High Tech (preview) High Tech (preview)

it was okay

i mean it wasnt bad but it wasnt good no offence im not that much into hip hop i just found it really repeativtive (i think thats how you spell it) but ya i mean i cant say much for my music but lol ^_^

DjMateius responds:

UR not into hip hop (-_-)...... well wat can i say.....

ISA_Even I Don't Know ISA_Even I Don't Know

i liked it

i mean i more then likley cant make something that good but im still workin up to it lol but one thing was i found it found repetive (if thats how you spell it). In Other words yes it was good hope you like the review not very many people seem to review stuff latly

Back in the Day [Go West] Back in the Day [Go West]

bring backs memories

i sware to god this song made me cry :( only becuse me and my friends always went out partying at raves get high i mean *cough Cough* just brough back soo many memories. Man i aspire to make music like you i just have to you know get good at it i mean failure to launch and heavens rave was a nice start but i think its time to start learing music theory. lol anywho bye if you get a chance you should come check out my music

SkyMarshall responds:

Haha! Tissue? =) But yeah I know what you're saying, that's exactly what this song is about. So now I feel good everytime I hear it. Glad you like it :) I will check out your stuff after work for sure :)

Mad World Piano Cover Mad World Piano Cover

i do agree with phil

but i think this would sound better with the lyrics ^^

+BsK+ Back at Home (Stereo) +BsK+ Back at Home (Stereo)

Love the piano

i found it really great and meshed togeather

kaptainkewl responds:

What Piano...I never used a Piano in this one. I used the tones on my keyboard of Crystal, Rain, S.S. Strings And A harp.

Weird :P.